PDA

View Full Version : Clean Sweep $5 Reserve Card Auction Now Live

Archive
10-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>We have a vintage baseball card auction live on our web site at www.csauctions.com. This auction closes on Wednesday October 27 at 11 PM EST with the ten minute rule.<br /><br />There are many T3s, B18 blankets and other issues of interest to board members. We have scans on most items valued at $50 or more. Feel free to email before the final days of the auction for additional detail on any lots.<br /><br />All items have a $5 reserve and there is no shill bidding, hidden reserve or other issues of any kind. We do only accept checks and money orders for this auction and there is a 15% buyers premium.<br /><br />Board members that email us today through Friday can receive a free printed catalog in the mail.<br /><br />Thanks much,<br />Steve Verkman<br />Clean Sweep Auction<br />www.csauctions.com.

Archive
10-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Darn, no shill bidding, only a 15% buyers premium on a $5 card auction, and scans only on $50+ cards?

Archive
10-19-2004, 09:13 PM
Posted By: <b>john/z28jd</b><p>Obviously no shill bidding is a good thing so you cant complain about that<br />15 percent is the typical add on so why complain about that<br /><br />and no scans on 50 dollar or less items is good because it will help keep the price down.I wouldnt complain about a big auction house offering items with under 50 dollar values when alot of auctions minimum bids are 100<br /><br />ps I have no affiliation with Steve and ive never even bought from him so i have no reason to defend except for common sense

Archive
10-20-2004, 10:29 AM
Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>I get tons of neat stuff from Steve. Rarely a problem but when there is he fixes it fast. I always bid and buy here, I can actually afford some of his stuff. Dan.