PDA

View Full Version : Gaynor and Dent Live Auction 2/28

Archive
02-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Gaynor and Dent Auctions is proud to announce that our first live auction will be taking place on Saturday February 28, 2009 at the Radisson Hotel in Hyannis MA. <br><br>The auction features 200 lots with an emphasis on sports memorabilia, however there are other lots featuring jewelry, stamps, toys, autographs, artwork, and more. Lot values range from $25-2500 so there truly is something in everybodys price range. We are located about 1 hr from Boston and 1hr from Providence. Preview is from 10AM to 2PM and the auction starts at 2PM.<br><br>Directions to the hotel, a complete lot listing and images of many (but not all) of the lots can be found at <br><br><a href="http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionlist.cgi?vuid=64723" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionlist.cgi?vuid=64723</a><br><br>If you cant attend the auction but would like to place a bid, we are accepting absentee bids by e-mail (respond to this message) and phone (508-619-4340) until Friday Feb 27th at 5PM. If you would like to bid by e-mail, just respond with your name, address, phone number, lot #, and absentee bid amount. <br><br>If you have any questions please feel free to call or write.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Scott Gaynor<br>Andrew Dent<br><br>Gaynor and Dent Auctions<br>12 American Way<br>#8<br>South Dennis MA 02660<br>508-619-4340<br>MA Lic #2962<br>

Archive
02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>I want to clear up some confusion.<br><br>After following the link above click on &quot;View Full Listing&quot;<br><br>Then click &quot;Auction Inventory XLS&quot; to view a list of lot numbers and titles. <br><br>If you have any questions, feel free to call 508-619-4340<br><br>Also, I am finding out that alot of people are not familiar with auctionzip.com. It is pretty cool as it lists all live local auctions and many dealers will photo the lots so you can see what they are selling before attending. <br><br>Thanks<br><br>Scott

Archive
02-24-2009, 11:41 AM
Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>I figured it out. You get a spreadsheet of the lots.

Archive
02-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>Just a reminder that if you would like to bid in the auction on Saturday 2/28 I need your absentee bids by Friday afternoon.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Scott