PDA

View Full Version : The April Lelands Internet auction is now live

Archive
04-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>FEATURING ALMOST 400 LOTS OF GREAT VINTAGE PHOTO, <br />SPORTS AND AMERICANA MEMORABILIA, INCLUDING:<br />• Ty Cobb Signature Display<br />• 1974 Jack Lambert Steelers Super Bowl Ring<br />• Mickey Mantle and Greer Johnson Signed Baseball<br />• Joe Jackson Burke Photo (1940 Playball Image)<br />• Richard Nixon Single Signed Baseball<br />• 1929 New York Yankees Team Signed Baseball<br />• Lock of Marilyn Monroe’s Hair with vintage photo<br />• Mickey Mantle Signed Stat Sheet Lot (10)<br />• Several lots featuring Thousands of Color Sports Slides<br /> • 1949 Bowman Jackie Robinson<br />• Several Lots of Early Baseball Hall of Famer Photos <br /> • Scarce Hall of Famer Signed Photographs and Index Cards <br /> • Game Used Uniforms<br /><br />AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! <br /><br />For more items go to our website at www.lelands.com<br /><br />Note the special rules for the internet only auction and make sure that your registered e-mail address is correct.

Archive
04-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark</b><p>Lot #182 is an awesome figural Clock Holder. I absolutely love this piece, but think it would be even better with a clock residing in the "hole" portion.<br /><br />Would it be difficult to locate a vintage clock that would fit properly in the provided space? Were clock sizes standardized back in those days, or would it be nearly impossible to find the correct fit? <br /><br />It is also tough to tell how the clock would attach... from the back side, I suppose? Any insights you can provide would be much appreciated!

Archive
04-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Posted By: <b>scott@lelands.com</b><p>Mark, I am not sure if there is a standard size, but I will check on Monday and let you know the measurements. <br /><br />I just got in a nice collection and in the June internet auction I have alot of that figural 3-D stuff that I know that you like (trophies, statues, mugs, etc).<br /><br />Get back to you ASAP.....<br /><br />Scott

Archive
04-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark</b><p>Can't wait to see what's in your June Auction! Thanks for the heads-up... I will have to set tighter limits with Mastro and REA this week, as there aren't a lot of figurals or pennants, compared to prior years.<br /><br />Thanks again... looking forward to seeing all the great stuff!

Archive
04-29-2008, 04:39 AM
Posted By: <b>brock</b><p>Scott<br />I was wondering if you know if the 1977/78 New York Yankees Multi-Signed Baseball Cap was game used by Roy White. Thanks

Archive
04-30-2008, 09:07 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>Mark, the actual size of the hole is 2 3/4'' in diameter and 2 1/4'' wide. I don't know if that is standard size or not.<br /><br />Brock, the LOA does not mention it, but since the hat is vintage signed, it certainly could be. I don't know where the hat itself originally came from so I don't have an answer.<br /><br />Sorry for the delayed response, I had to go on a house call yesterday.<br /><br />Scott

Archive
05-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>Auction Ends tonight at 9PM. 10 Rules begins at that time. <br /><br />www.lelands.com<br /><br />