PDA

View Full Version : 1909 Pittsburgh Pirates Team Pin with Wagner

Archive
04-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Jimmy</b><p>One of my possible consignments is a 1909 Pittsburgh Pirates Team Pin with Wagner.<br /><br />the pictures I was given are real bad, and I asked for better ones<br /><br />Does anyone know if they made reproductions of this pin<br /><br />Thanks Jimmy<br /><br />J&B Sports Auctions<br />

Archive
04-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>Jimmy, I have never seen a repro, but anything can be faked. Can I see the photos that you do have?<br /><br />Scott

Archive
04-25-2008, 05:43 AM
Posted By: <b>Jimmy</b><p>I will send them to you when I get a chance, thanks for the response<br /><br />Jimmy<br /><br />J&B Sports Auctions

Archive
04-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul Muchinsky</b><p>Jimmy,<br /><br />The back of a pin tells you more about its authenticity than the front. With the advances in computer imaging, the front of a pin can appear to be to be an original. However, no computer can fake the original production technology.

Archive
04-29-2008, 07:41 AM
Posted By: <b>boxingbaseballgolf33</b><p>Paul,<br /><br />thank you for your response, that does make sense,even if a pin has paper on the back like the P2 pins.<br /><br />Jimmy