PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Want Lists Filled

Archive
11-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Posted By: <b>Jodi</b><p>Hello All,<br /><br />Hope everyone is doing well.<br /><br />For those of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jodi Birkholm. I'm a lifelong collector of vintage baseball autographs. I spent two years as an authenticator for JSA and have now turned my attention to full-time selling of signatures. My inventory stands as one of the best of its kind in existance. I welcome your want lists and will do all I can to assist any and all of you in your collecting needs. My focus has always been tough, non-HOF signatures (moslty pre-1970) on flat items. Let me know if I can be of service. <br /><br />Take care,<br /><br />Jodi Birkholm<br /><br />vintagebbautos@yahoo.com

Archive
11-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Posted By: <b>Rhys Yeakley</b><p>Hi Jody<br /><br />Can you send me a list of your 19th century or early 20th century non-hof signatures (ones that would not be easily obtianed, maybe pre 1960 death dates or something). That is what I collect and would love to see what you have.<br /><br />Rhys Yeakley<br />themodo@hotmail.com

Archive
11-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Posted By: <b>Jodi</b><p>It is much easier for me to simply fill want lists right now, as my inventory is too extensive to list pre-1960 deaths (there are so many!). For those of you who don't have specific wants, I can better assist you with your needs once my new website is up-and-running. I'll keep everyone posted as to the status of that project. I'm having the site designed as we speak.

Archive
11-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>Welcome to the forum Jodi. I hope that you will stick around and answer the occasional autograph questions that we have.

Archive
11-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Vincent</b><p>Welcome to the forum, Jodi.<br /><br />Just a word to let you know that I'll be sending you my want list. I'm lucky if I find one or two autographs from that list to purchase each year. Hopefully, you will be able to raise that meager average in the near future.<br /><br />My thanks.

Archive
11-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan</b><p>Jodi -<br /><br />Welcome to the forum !!!!<br />Nice to have another autograph collector/dealer on here.<br /><br />Alan<br />

Archive
11-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh Siegel</b><p>Jodi - Let us know what your website is when you get it up. For the guys who do not know Jodi, he is amazing with the names you do not hear everyday. JSA will miss him. <br /><br />Thanks,<br />Josh Siegel

Archive
11-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Jodi Birkholm</b><p>Thanks for the kind words guys. The website construction has been tedious, but we'll get there sooner hopefully than later. I'll keep everybody posted.

Archive
11-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Rhys</b><p>Jodi<br /><br />Do you have a personal collection too or do you just find and sell the items? Please send me your e mail as I would like to ask a couple of quick questions.<br /><br />Also, have you ever seen a Royal (Roy) Castleton signature in your days? I have been looking for 10 years to aquire one and it is weird that one has not surfaced since he died in 1967. <br /><br />Take Care<br /><br />Rhys Yeakley<br /><br />themodo@hotmail.com