PDA

View Full Version : Babe Ruth we know what he can do pin

Archive
11-19-2007, 05:15 AM
Posted By: <b>Alan Elefson</b><p>Hi-<br /> I tried searching old posts but could not find what I was looking for so I figured I would post my question. What is the approximate value of the pin that goes with the sheet music? I know the sheet music is somewhat common, but I always thought the pin was rarer but could not remember. Is it a 50-100 dollar piece? More? Less? Any help would be greatly appreciated.<br />Thanks in advance,<br />Alan Elefson<br />aelefson@hotmail.com<br />

Archive
11-19-2007, 05:20 AM
Posted By: <b>scgaynor</b><p>It is not as common as the sheet music, but not rare either. Should be worth $50-100 like you thought.<br /><br />Scott

Archive
11-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Posted By: <b>Al Simeone</b><p>Hello Alan,<br />There are 2 versions of that pin but one pin is Dated 1928 and has the words 100 record up at the top. The dated version is a little harder to find and has a little premium but a safe bet for price is still 50 -80 dollars

Archive
11-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Alan Elefson</b><p>Thank you very much Scott and Al! I saw it at an antique shop for 50.00 but it is the undated version and had some surface scuffing so I decided to pass. Thanks again for the information!<br />Alan Elefson