PDA

View Full Version : Old Judge Pricing in Standard Catalog

Archive
09-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I just got my new Standard Catalog. Is Radbourn really one of the least valuable Old Judge Hall of Famers? I alwasy thought he was one of the toughest and most valuable -- behind McPhee, Delahanty, and Nichols, but certainly ahead of Tommy McCarthy for god's sake.<br /><br />Also, anyone out there who wants to trade their N173 Old Judge Cabinet Harry Wright for my N172 Harry Wright, let me know. They are listed at the same value.

Archive
10-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>Come on, this wasn't a dumb question!

Archive
10-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>it goes sort of like this with o.j. hofers (eating a brownie) this is just his opinion, he says (in alphabetical order within categories):<br /><br />scarce<br /><br /><br />anson<br />connor<br />delahanty<br />mack<br />mcphee<br />nichols<br />robinson<br />rusie<br />wright<br /><br />medium<br /><br />beckley<br />comiskey<br />galvin<br />griffith<br />hamilton<br />hanlon<br />radbourne<br />thompson<br />welch<br /><br />common<br /><br />brouthers<br />clarkson<br />duffy<br />ewing<br />keefe<br />kelly<br />mccarthy<br />o'rourke<br />ward<br /><br />i'd like to get ANY nm oj hofer for 1800!