PDA

View Full Version : keywords for sports site

Archive
09-29-2004, 05:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Hi, Just like yourself, I am a major sports fanatic. I am looking to design an all sports search engine/directory, which will include several features no other site has to offer. Anyway, I was just wondering what keywords sports fans search for on google, yahoo and msn when it comes to the type of site I am interested in designing. Thanks

Archive
09-29-2004, 07:21 AM
Posted By: <b>Rich Mcg</b><p>If you setup an adwords account, you can add keywords until your hearts content. It will tell you the following:<br /><br /><br />- What your cost per click will be. It is an auction process so the words with a higher CPC have more people bidding on those words.<br />- Where you would rank in the list of advertisers<br />- What your expected traffic will be based on the amount you would pay for the click and where you would rank in the list. This gets you your 'what are people searching on' information.<br /><br /><br />If you need more help with this, let me know. I have an account for a different business and can run some keywords through the engine. The other cost per click engines have the same type of information (Overature - Yahoo).<br /><br /><br />Rich

Archive
09-29-2004, 07:25 AM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>it will tell you what early hockey players (c. 1895-1912)wore for pads...