PDA

View Full Version : E101 Scarcity

Archive
09-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike Ernst&nbsp; </b><p>What E101 cards seem to be more difficult than others? It seems to me that I generally see pretty much the same players generally available, and certain that don't often come up. <br />For example, I've seen a fair number of Wagner batting, but not Wagner throwing. Is there any consensus out there--or even any feelings about the scarcity of some versus others?<br />I'm just coming back to the hobby for the first time since the mid-70's, and am trying to learn.<br />Thanks!

Archive
09-28-2004, 07:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Robert Adesso</b><p>Mike.<br />I'm far from an expert on E101s, but I do see a lot of the same players floating around. In fact, they're probably the same examples in many cases.<br /><br />I do have a wagner (throwing) and I've seen quite a few of them along with the batting pose. I see many cobbs and mattys as well. This could be because they demand a nice price, therefore you see more on the market.<br /><br />Chance seems to be really common.<br />also I see quite a few of<br />Bergen<br />Shean<br />Doolan<br />Dooin<br />Donovan<br />Davis<br />Chase<br />Tinker<br />Overall, I think you could complete the set if you were able to stay with it long enough.