PDA

View Full Version : supply storage question

Archive
08-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Posted By: <b>scott brockelman</b><p>i need some help, i am trying to find a certain type of mylar envelope for cabinet card storage, i have bought a few cabinets which were sent to me in them. they are approx. 6" x 8". they are 3-4 mil mylar. i did a google search and found something similar in england, but they were perfect rectangular. the ones i have, have a raised selvedge on the top, so you can slip an item in easily. <br /><br /><br /><br />anyone know what i am talking about or where to get them? i tried an ebay search to no avail.<br /><br />scott

Archive
08-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Posted By: <b>The other One (Julie)</b><p>Mark Macrae has them; he will sell you an economy pack of 100, or any lesser number you want. Be sure you include the part about the rolled rim--sometimes he gets those, and sometimes not. If you want a larger number, or want to order a large number from the manufacturer, he will give you the address (and hopefully the phone number--because of the rolled rim).<br /><br />I'm not sure he has any control over whether they send the rolled rim or the flat edge--you'd think the rolled rim would be newer, since it's better.