PDA

View Full Version : celestial-dreams

Archive
08-28-2004, 06:54 AM
Posted By: <b>dennis</b><p>has anyone ever bought any goudey cards or 1930's cards from this seller--has listed 1933 sport kings and goudeys and has some stars from the 33 set listed now.

Archive
08-28-2004, 08:05 AM
Posted By: <b>Josh Behrens</b><p>This seller has been brought up on this board before and most say stay away. I bought a '33 Hornsby and a '34 Foxx from him about a month ago and they were authentic, but in worse condition than the scan showed and he failed to mention a few of the flaws. I do have a hard time believing he is now selling fakes now due the fact that he has sold hundreds of cards in the past few months and has never received a single negative comment from any buyer, but his collection seems a bit too good to be true also.

Archive
08-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>.........

Archive
08-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Josh Behrens</b><p>I know the name Josh is a bit superfluous, on this this board, and there is already a Jay Behrens (no relation as far as I know), but it is my real name and to further add to the confusion I will continue to use it. I have been reading this board for quite a long while and appreciate the great knowledge it contains. I express thanks to my educated collegues here and hope to add to the river if information herein.

Archive
08-28-2004, 12:05 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>only way you might be related is if your family is from the eastern WA/western Idaho area. That's where all the Behrens are that we are related to.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home I would be arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.

Archive
08-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh Behrens</b><p>Im actually from the Wee little town of Stephenville, Texas. We are although related in one way... I like to sit outside, dirnk beer, and yell... So I go to a Ranger Game and fit right in.

Archive
08-29-2004, 04:57 AM
Posted By: <b>Jeff S</b><p>Jay,<br />Where are the eastern WA Behrens? I have family all over eastern WA in Spokane, Ritzville, and a handful of other places. And now I'm a midwesterner too, trying to avoid flying cheese curds...

Archive
08-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Thy are mostly around the Clarkston, WA/Lewiston, ID area on the Snake River. There also a lot near Spokane and Walla Walla.<br /><br />Jay<br><br>I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home I would be arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.