PDA

View Full Version : Padlock Symbol

Archive
08-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>My much maligned "Show and Tell" thread has a little padlock next to it. What does this mean?

Archive
08-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>an admin. locked the thread -- means no other posts can be made in that thread, thank god...

Archive
08-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Posted By: <b>The other One (Julie)</b><p>it's the one I interrupted with a post of some scans, and then all hell broke loose--it was potentially a very interesting topic: about a Church book and some cards or n on-cards that were very closely related to the book, or actually came from it. Maybe someone could start it again. Needless to say., I will not mistake it for a "Show and Tell" thread, which (in my own defence I must say) I did...

Archive
08-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Joe P.</b><p>God created man.<br />After a length of time, for in those days centuries were unknown.<br />He created woman, and officially announced that woman should have the last word.<br />Making God human, and showing us that even a God can make an error.<br /><br />To make up for all of this, he created The Garden of the Internet, and introduced the scanner.<br /><br />Till this day, everyone has been blaming it on the snake.

Archive
08-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Posted By: <b>The other One (Julie)</b><p>you should be on the stage." --A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.<br /><br />You should do some writing asnd get paid for it.

Archive
08-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Posted By: <b>Joe P.</b><p>What took you?