PDA

View Full Version : Domino Discs (PX7) Question

Archive
08-08-2004, 03:59 AM
Posted By: <b>honus3415</b><p>Does anyone know if the dots on the dominoes on the reverse of these discs run from "blank" to "six dots"? Or is it possible that one half of the domino might contain more than six dots?<br /><br />Also, is it safe to assume that each player's disc was produced with 49 different backs (provided six dots is the most either side might contain). I assume the inner cardboard disc is a solid piece and not orginally produced using two seperate pieces?<br /><br />I don't suppose anyone out there was crazy enough to collect all the possible backs for a given player to verify this.<br /><br />Any knowledge any one can share would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks in advance for your input.<br /><br />

Archive
08-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Posted By: <b>tbob</b><p>I have absolutely no clue who would know the answers though. It used to be relatively inexpensive to collect these curious and interesting cards/coins until PSA started slabbing them and driving prices up. I know there are color variations among the different coins and even pose differences, but have no clue about the number of dots on the back being different on same player cards/coins. Anyone know?