PDA

View Full Version : Most Common T206 Cards

Archive
05-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>t-206collector</b><p>The most common T-206 cards I have found are George Stone and Harry Davis (H. Davis on front). What other T-206 cards are a dime a dozen? And how many do you think are reasonably out there?<BR>

Archive
05-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>I still have nightmares about all the Mullin cards I've seen. O'Brien seemed to be pretty plentiful too as was the Doc White portrait.<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
05-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Posted By: <b>Jimmy Scott Elkins</b><p>it seems that the ones with Bat are rare in high grade. I didn't know it until receiving an e-mail from a member of the PSA club last year, but the PSA 7 Uzit Mullin with bat I had graded some time ago is the one and only 7 with none higher! I had read years ago that it was tough to find "in focus", but didn't realize it was such a condition rarity until now.

Archive
05-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Ben</b><p>I don't really follow the t206s very closely, but my vote goes to one of the Cobbs, probably the red portrait. Perhaps the reason they are so abundant is because back then, one was more likely to save a recognizable name like Cobb rather than a random common.