PDA

View Full Version : Last call for newsletter

Archive
05-14-2004, 01:07 PM
Posted By: <b>hankron</b><p>I will be returning with my email newsletter later next week, and those who haven't signed up who wish to give me an email. Most of the material will be eventually archived on the website, so if folks would rather view the stuff there, that is fine. Though, posting archives is usually a 'when I get around to it' proposition.<BR><BR>I have an old subscriber's list where people earlier signed up, but am not sure what is appropriate to do with that (I get spam like everyone else). I likely will mail the first issue to folks on the list and allow folks to quit as they choose. The newsletter will be sent about once every two or more weeks, the first next week sometime.<BR><BR>The newsletter will offer (what I consider) essential tips to the identication, dating, understanding and judging the authenticity of collectables and art. While I'm familiar with vintage sports items, my exprience and interests goes beyond. You are as likely to receive easy to use tips about Jean Shrimpton photos and Albrecht Duher woodcuts as you are about Ty Cobb memorabilia.<BR><BR>Now and throughout the newsletter, I welcome comments, questions and submissions of mateirial and ideas for new topics. Thoughout my experience of issuing a newsletter, I've never gotten too many reader responses and always too few.<BR><BR>As noted earlier, a newsletter may contain some sales items. These won't be posted on the web site archives, as the archives are posted at a later time.<BR><BR>My email is linked above or you can reach me through the cycleback.com website<BR>Thanks again,<BR>David<BR>

Archive
05-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Posted By: <b>hankron</b><p>Someone with the initials of W.T. subscribed, but I accidentally trashed his email. Please email again. Thanks

Archive
05-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Posted By: <b>christopher nealis</b><p>I would like to recieve your newsletter. Thank You