PDA

View Full Version : M116 question

Archive
05-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Posted By: <b>scott brockelman</b><p>i have collected and nearly completed(1 stinking card away) the M116 sporting life set and have found a couple of anomoly's. as the books say there were 24 series of 12 cards. supposed the last 6 series of 12, making 72 tough cards were printed and carry the "300 series" back. these are the higher booking and very tough "commons" in the set. but, on more than 1 occasion i have found what should have been a regular sporting life back with the 300 series back,. which just doesn't make sense. i recently picked up another which should just be a regular back, but has the 300 series back, and to top it off it's cobb. <BR><BR>this is a akin to finding a t207 which should have a recruit back and having a broadleaf or cycle.<BR><BR>any feedback from M116 collectors.<BR><BR>scott

Archive
05-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>I recently purchased a "common series" M116 in lower grade simply because it had a 300 back and the one in my collection didn't. I can't figure it out either.

Archive
05-06-2004, 12:29 AM
Posted By: <b>Tim Newcomb</b><p>I think I know the answer to this one. I was actually wondering when one of you would bring it up. Write me directly for details.<BR><BR>Mysteriously,<BR><BR>Tim