PDA

View Full Version : 1910 T212 Obak back slogans

Archive
02-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Adam J. Baxter</b><p>Hi all,<BR>I was pouring through some of the Obak articles in past issues of VCBC and happened to spend a great deal of time last night reading Jeff Obermeyer's article in VCBC #26 about 1910 Obak back slogans. I went through my 1910 Obaks and came upon a 175 subjects card of Coy, Vernon with a back that was not on the checklist. It was "Convenient Sensible". According to the checklist, Coy had only been known at the time with A New Standard, Immensely Popular, and They Excel back slogans. Assuming that Jeff's checklist has not been updated since then, this would be a new front/back example to add to the Obak back checklist. Since there are several others here on the VBBC Forum who collect Obaks, I was wondering if anyone else has come across any new Obak back slogans that haven't yet been added to the checklist?<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Adam

Archive
02-13-2004, 06:26 AM
Posted By: <b>Jeff O</b><p>Adam - thanks for the new addition. I have updated my "master" checklist. I recieved over 60 additions since my first article, though not that many since my "revisited" article. <BR><BR>Jeff