PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for photo book input

Archive
02-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Hankron</b><p>The 'Early Baseball Photographs' is nearing its end (Not for sale yet), and I felt I should take the time to thank those who posted or emailed suggestions or other input. I take seriously all suggestions and a vast majority are reflected in some form or manner in the final text (Which points to the quality of input). A particular lurker (credited in the book) sent some interesting photos but, most importantly, brought up some interesting information concerning the photos for a SCD cataloged set.<BR><BR>At this point I would like a few more images of very early, unusual, particuarly high quality photos (Pre 1925). As I have none, I also would like a nice photo of black players, Latin Americans, native americans, women or other minorities. I'm not PC, but, after looking at pictures of Casey Stengel and Wilbert Robsinson all day, I desire a bit more diversity. Also, there are a lot of collectors of Negro Leagues, etc, and they should be reflected ... If anyone wishes to send me an image for consideration, feel free. The owner will receive credit in the book .... I'm only looking for about 5 more nice images (due to space), so don't feel hurt if I don't use your photo.<BR><BR>Also, if possible, please email me the image to the above linked email. If a photo is posted here, I will be less likely to use it. There's no point in publishing a photo that everyone has already seen.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>David<BR>

Archive
02-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Hankron</b><p>One last point considering image submission. My book is not a MastroNet catalog or PSA Arcticle, and reflects photos of all types and price ranges. While I do picture many expensive photos, a potention submitter should not fret that his photo isn't worth enough to be be seriously considered. $5 postcards are pictured in the book.