PDA

View Full Version : How much would paypal

Archive
02-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Charlie</b><p>take out for a 4000.00 purchase if the buyer uses a credit card?<BR>Thanks very much

Archive
02-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Posted By: <b>ramram</b><p>check their pay structure but, I believe, it is 3% like most other credit cards.

Archive
02-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>yeah, I know it's small to eat off.<BR><BR>They always send me a thank you for using my bank account, and there's NO CHARGE!

Archive
02-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>I know when you pay with your bank account OR credit card, PayPal doesn't charge the buyer anything but I believe that when you sell something and accept payment from a credit card OR bank account, they DO charge your account. I have a premium account and am used to their grubby little hands getting in to credit card payments but I have had buyers pay with their bank accounts and now it appears PayPal is deducting (from the amount sent to the seller) from the seller's account on cash purchases also.

Archive
02-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>a fair amount! I guess I was thinking of my long history of buying, always buying.

Archive
02-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>You need to have a premier account to accept credit cards and the y charge 2.9% + .30, whether it is credit card or bank account money. If you do not have a premeire account I believe you are limited to the amoount of the transaction, around $200. <BR><BR>paypal wants you to use you bank account because then they don't have to pay the CC companies fees.