PDA

View Full Version : chicle nagurski on ebay

Archive
01-28-2004, 08:29 AM
Posted By: <b>andy</b><p>hello<BR>i rarely post, but i did ask last week about an older psa holdered 1935 national chicle bronko nagurski psa 6. i was offered the card with a larger group of chicles. i took the balance of the group, but passed on the bronko because it is undersized. i did have it in my possesion last week. i just wanted to let the board members know, before the auction ends. i did not include a link, but if you search "chicle" you can't miss it. i will not say it is trimmed, just undersized.

Archive
01-28-2004, 09:51 AM
Posted By: <b>Brent</b><p>I asked for close up scans of this card and the seller said he couldn't provide them? I might be wrong but I thought foge_us was Marshall Fogel? The reply I got came from someone by the name of Stephen. I also checked the cert # and this card was submitted with 2 other PSA 8 Nagurski's along with some other high grade Chicles and Sport Kings!!!!!<BR><BR>Andy, did you get any nice high #'s? If so, I would be interested in any dupes.

Archive
01-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Posted By: <b>Marc S.</b><p>&lt;&lt;I might be wrong but I thought foge_us was Marshall Fogel? &gt;&gt;<BR><BR>I can confirm that Marshall has at least one Ebay account that is not "foge_us". I do not know anything about the above account -- but I almost would guess that Marshall is not the type to sell directly on Ebay. That being said, Marshall's buying account on Ebay is definitely a different screen name.

Archive
01-28-2004, 07:41 PM
Posted By: <b>murcerfan</b><p>........but it is a long time collector with a substantial vintage card collection. I doubt very much he is up to anything fishy... and yes, his name is Steve.