PDA

View Full Version : Network54 Entry Pass???

Archive
11-22-2003, 09:02 AM
Posted By: <b>Chris (the illini)</b><p>I just came to the site for the first time today and had a popup message for a Network 54 entry pass. The message said if you do not download this (and accept occasional popups from the sponsor), access to the site will be denied soon. Has anyone else seen this message?

Archive
11-22-2003, 10:18 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>This is a new, really annoying pop up that has a habit of locking you out the and forcing you to exit your browser adn start all over again. I haven't seen in about a week now, but you do not need the "entry pass" to access this site. Just ignore it.<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
11-23-2003, 05:17 AM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>GAIN is a pernicious POS spyware program. "Occasional" my ass; It will bombard you with pop-ups every time you go online and many of these will plant their own spyware into your machine and hit you with even more of them. My wife installed GAIN's password program (Gator) amd it slowed down and messed up our browser so badly that I had to spend hours listening to her bitch about the problems before I could finally convince her to let me uninstall it.