PDA

View Full Version : PSA, Holy Cow!! What an embarrassment!

Archive
11-16-2003, 07:47 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Mckee</b><p>Is this for real?? Another 48 Hermansk ??? This company should be flipping hamburgers, not grading cards!<br><br><BR><BR><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2765623663&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting" target=_new>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2765623663&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting</a>

Archive
11-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>The Holmes card "MC" is also a joke it has no bottom border but yet has less top border than the Hermanski. Maybe MC means trimmed as a qualifier.

Archive
11-16-2003, 09:42 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan</b><p>MC stands for "Maybe Cut"

Archive
11-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Not to mention that card is very much off register. I don't know if I would even trust PSA employees to flip burgers. I work with a bunch of dim bulbs at Wendys, but I think they could do a better job grading than PSA.<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
11-16-2003, 02:34 PM
Posted By: <b>botn</b><p>This is remarkable. The company is self-destructing before our eyes. They have become the processed fast food of the grading market. Like McDonalds 4 trillion served and growing. <BR><BR>Soon it might be easier to just post an auction or an image when PSA gets it right. <BR><BR>Greg<BR><BR>

Archive
11-16-2003, 09:25 PM
Posted By: <b>BcD</b><p>On the revenues realized from the sale of your Magiee!!!<BR><BR>Greg, buy it and hire us monkeys to grade and label properly! Plus,when anything is post 90 aged in A/R,you could hire Koos on a consulting basis to collect the coin owed!!!

Archive
11-17-2003, 08:14 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan</b><p>Ouch Brian! This post hurt a little. Dan.

Archive
11-17-2003, 07:51 PM
Posted By: <b>botn</b><p>Are you serious? Not without an ironclad guarantee from CU and real collateral against the existing liability of junk in holders. Without that I would not touch the company if they paid me.<BR><BR>With that said, I was just looking at the Population Report and it shows that there have been 40 Hermanski errors graded. Now we know why.<BR><BR>Greg<BR><BR>P.S. Koos would be well compensated and I would put him in charge of Customer Service and act as the Chatroom Moderator. As you can see things would be run a little different over there if it were my baby.