PDA

View Full Version : Hindu T-206 Southern Leaguer question

Archive
11-09-2003, 01:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Eric Angyal</b><p>I was recently at a local Tri-Star show and met a dealer who had a T-206 Bock Hooker (Southern Leaguer) in his case with a Hindu back that was graded Near Mint by either Beckett or SGC (I cant remember which). I know that regular Hindu's have a multipler of about 4 or 5 x's the price of a common. However, I have never seen a documented multiplier for S/Lers with Hindu backs. However, I know Lipsett's book says they are quite rare. Anyone care to take a stab at what this card should retail for, or what it might go for on e-bay?<BR><BR>Eric (angyale@att.net)

Archive
11-09-2003, 02:30 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><BR> Hi Eric<BR> Nice pick up. Here's a short list of documented Ebay sales of graded Hindu/Slers:<BR><BR> Perdue PSA 6 565.00<BR> Greminger PSA 6 611.00<BR> Lafitte PSA 6 400.00 BIN <BR> Persons psa 5 478.00<BR> Bretenstein 5 390.00<BR><BR>I know of 9 cards graded Psa 6, but I haven't seen any graded higher. <BR> I have heard that 5% of Southern League cards have Hindu backs, making them very tough. I've been building a set for a few years, and can tell you that they ain't easy. Be well Brian