PDA

View Full Version : HENRY MOSSES

Archive
11-04-2003, 07:52 PM
Posted By: <b>BRIAN c DANIELS&nbsp; </b><p>ANYONE HAVE CURRENT CONTACT INFO???<BR><BR>HIS E-MAIL BOUNCED AND THE OLD PHONE NUMBER I HAD IS NO GOOD.<BR><BR>PLEASE SEND TO ME<BR><BR>CARDKNOWLEDGE@EARTHLINK.NET<BR><BR>

Archive
11-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>He's "floridamoment" on ebay. Just do a search and "ask the seller" (or bidder).<BR><BR>If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

Archive
11-04-2003, 08:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian C Daniels</b><p>with me after couponing me to death! I did a search,the e-mail I sent him through E-bay came back with his address.............not active!<BR>next you will be telling me his name is Moses. I know that! does anyone have <BR>"CURRENT" contact info Scott?<BR><BR>"CURRENT" wise guy!

Archive
11-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>it's "floridamoment". I'm sure of this.

Archive
11-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Posted By: <b>bCD</b><p>I sent a letter through e-bay this afternoon- it bounced including th address you sent me.That bounced directly as well. I need a "CURRENT" & "ACTIVE" PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL ADDRESS........stop it scott.....stop.....it!

Archive
11-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>But that's weird - he bids and wins using that i.d., and ebay and sellers would be using the same email you're using. I don't get it.

Archive
11-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Posted By: <b>BcD</b><p>you are incorrect. His account is not attached any longer to that address. John Spencer bids everyday as well but his AOL adress of Johnas22 is dead ad you will not be able to contact him through the e-bay server or that address. Now send me some coupon cards and go night night!

Archive
11-05-2003, 03:51 AM
Posted By: <b>Keith O'Leary</b><p>bcd,<BR><BR>heres the one i have hmoses@adelphia.net <BR><BR>if this doesn't work contact Scott Hassel (userid mr.ginter on ebay), he'll have the info you need. keith<BR>

Archive
11-05-2003, 05:06 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Henry has gone underground.<BR><BR>...but since this thread is kinduva waste anyway, I'll take this opportunity to say something to BROOKS NEWELL (wish I could type larger).<BR><BR>BROOKS - I GOT YOUR EMAIL. YOU NEED TO RELAX - MY GOAL IS NOT TO DRIVE YOU TO AN EARLY GRAVE (NOT THAT IT WOULD BE THAT EARLY).

Archive
11-05-2003, 09:35 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>Brian..........Henry should be at hmoses@way.com. I just sent him some stuff. I also have the @adelphia for him. I don't think he's underground........hopefully Brooks isn't either.

Archive
11-05-2003, 10:25 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>...beautifully done. <BR><BR>I have nothing against Brooks, and actually find him very personable, both on the telephone and in person. I've even enjoyed exchanging emails with him. We simply have a difference in seller philosophy.<BR><BR>IMO, if a card spends time with the Cheetoh boys at PSA and gets returned as unentombable, that should be mentioned in the ebay item description. <BR><BR>again IMO, if you are told a card has been altered or if it says in the auction description where you purchased it that it either has been or probably has been altered, that too should be mentioned in the ebay item description.<BR><BR>Brooks in particular should adhere to the above, since he is virtually blind by his own admission and needs to rely on the opinions of others whenever possible. And that isn't meant to be an insult - when you get old and obviously haven't taken very good care of yourself, you should expect body parts to start failing.

Archive
11-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Posted By: <b>B C D</b><p>I found out Brandee and I are related and that may make Brook my long lost great gramps. I love you Brook. We are related!!! Love great grandson Little B.