PDA

View Full Version : Topps 1956

Archive
10-23-2003, 06:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff</b><p>I'm new to this site and have been collecting Near Mint Topps sets for a while now. I'm not a professional collector, just a hobbyist whose wife will kill him soon due to the amount of money I've been spending on this hobby. I'm almost done putting together a 56 set and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any sources outside of Ebay in which I can find these 30 cards or so I need to complete my NM set. As for the T206s, my mouth is watering. Once I finish the 56 set...well, you get the picture. Thanks for your help.

Archive
10-23-2003, 07:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>from Kit Young; a few years ago, when he said "Commons, near mint-mint" he meant it. <BR><BR>Call--don't talk to the girl (she sent me a '85 Puckett when I ordered and paid for a '84 Fleer Update Puckett)--but anyone else--tell them you want absolutely top grade cards. They'll haul out all the '56s, right on the phone, and tell you about them. <BR>You can ask for Nacho and say Julie told you to call, or take pot luck--they're all anxious to help.<BR>I wouldn't buy anything old or rare from him anymore, though. Unless you want vg.<BR><BR>858-259-1300<BR>