PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an opinion on t206.com

Archive
09-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>Was curious if anyone had experience with t206.com, specifically buying graded cards from them. They seem to have a lot of graded T205 cards.<BR><BR>Thanks.

Archive
09-12-2003, 07:41 AM
Posted By: <b>mrc32</b><p>I have bought from him. He is a good person to deal with and has a HUGE inventory. Only positive comments here.<BR><BR>Email him with your questions. He was very responsive

Archive
10-05-2003, 04:45 PM
Posted By: <b>John Dickson</b><p>I bought 3 t206 cards that had not arrived after a 10 day wait. As it turns out they were stolen from the courier service. Chris was immediately in contact with me by e-mail and called personally by phone. He gave me a great discount on a card that I really wanted and then sent it overnight by Fedex at no charge. Great site and great cards and if there is something wrong, he will make it right. I will always be a loyal customer.

Archive
10-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff S</b><p>I too had positive transactions with Chris. Occasionally, though, he isn't responsive at all--I seem to recall he travels a lot or something. But I only say this to indicate that his occasional unresponsiveness is not because he is insulting you or something.