PDA

View Full Version : If you want to see a riot check this one out...

Archive
09-30-2003, 04:41 AM
Posted By: <b>Brian K</b><p>Look at this guys recent feedback and this listing...<BR><BR>Item number: 2756387855<BR><BR><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2756387855&category=31721" target=_new>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2756387855&category=31721</a>

Archive
09-30-2003, 06:42 AM
Posted By: <b>Nickinvegas</b><p>What kind of guy cheats people out of tickets to disneyland/world? I can just see those crying freckle faced kids now!<BR><BR>His feedback percentage is good. This auction will break my new habit of just looking at the precentage.<BR><BR>Nick

Archive
09-30-2003, 07:45 AM
Posted By: <b>John(z28jd)</b><p>I hope at least by you posting this no one is stupid enough to bid on,its amazing how this guy stays on ebay after his recent activity.<BR> and Nick as a rule of thumb at least for me,if they have a negative and less than 50 feedback i check it,or if they have a high rating but under 98% i go back and check.I really dont think 96.9 is that good where i would just say hes probably trustworthy

Archive
09-30-2003, 08:24 AM
Posted By: <b>B Kaz</b><p>Who the heck's fault is it then? Jesus, this person is a bona-fide idiot. It's not a riot, it's a disgrace. He typifies the very reason why I stopped bidding on ebay unless I know the seller is reputable. (i.e someone from this board that I can trust)<BR><BR>Good thing James Verrill has his baseballvintage auctions or else I'd be SOL.

Archive
09-30-2003, 09:03 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>"Brandonsdaman@msn.com" Wasn't there a youngster with suspect integrity named "Brandon" who used to attempt to dabble in the vintage card hobby? <BR><BR>His feedback responses are hilarious, and well worth the read.

Archive
09-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p>...was the scammer known as Brandon Rusnak.

Archive
09-30-2003, 02:30 PM
Posted By: <b>halleygator</b><p>I remember that scammer from the old Full Count message board.<BR><BR>I'll bet he does NOT own the Gehrig card. I'll bet he got the image from somewhere on the net and is trying to get money through a scam.<BR>

Archive
09-30-2003, 03:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>No one mentioned this auction of his in the past, thats why I thought this guy was such a joke:<BR>If you look at negative feedback (4th newest) it<BR>was for this card:<BR>1933 GOUDEY DIZZY DEAN!!!! PSA 8 NR-MT!!!<BR>Here are the responses from the auction:<BR>Complaint : seller's relatives contacted to say this was fraud; refunded money<BR>Response by skyflyer03 - Card existed, just wasn't supposed to sell it! No problems as money was refunded

Archive
10-01-2003, 08:47 PM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>I sent the buyer he ripped off for over a grand on Disney tickets, links for reporting the jerk and also to have him investigated criminally.