PDA

View Full Version : User 4773865636854

Archive
09-19-2003, 03:01 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>Before you buy from or sell to this person, check out his feedbasck--and especially the feedback he has left for others--during the past 5 months. He deals only in hockey stuff, I think.

Archive
09-19-2003, 03:14 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>But he couldn't be any worse than 4773865636853, his evil predecessor.

Archive
09-19-2003, 04:46 PM
Posted By: <b>Albie O'Hanian</b><p>Julie - I could be wrong but I believe that this seller is USA!USA! who deals in mostly low-grade vintage hockey cards. He was the back bidder when you won your Lester Patrick C56 card. He does not have the best of reputations.

Archive
09-19-2003, 08:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>.....

Archive
09-19-2003, 08:42 PM
Posted By: <b>John(z28jd)</b><p>Like usual i have no idea what Julie is talking about....so tell me,how do you leave feedback without a transaction Julie? The only way to leave feedback is by buying or selling.......he even has 64 items listed for sale! Why did you put his name up here? Ive seen much worse feedback than his,he still has powerseller status,i saw someone the other day with over 400 feedback rating but only 95% positives

Archive
09-19-2003, 10:39 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>That ebay user's ID used to be usa!usa! and he has a terrible reputation. He had many other ebay ID's with horrendous feedback that have been NARU'd, while he kept this one "clean". Also, an extremely high number of bid retractions, which if you then stop will disappear from your feedback profile. Fortunately for most of you, he primarily deals in pre-war hockey cards, so you don't need to worry about him.<BR>Although, Julie wasn't clear this guy recently cost Julie a lot of money on an item that she bought. He ran her bid up an additional 30% to within pennies of her high bid. If he wanted the item you can't convince me that an extra $2.50 wasn't warranted on a $500 item.<BR><BR>

Archive
09-20-2003, 06:50 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>I only found two items Julie won that he bid on, and in each case he only bid once. To me, that means the fact that his bid was within pennies of Julie's was just a coincidence - lucky for her, she still won the item just below what she was willing to pay.

Archive
09-20-2003, 08:12 AM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>I know, it's just that he does it time and time again, and if he is the high bidder, he retracts. He's just trying to get people to pay the max. Trust me, the guy is a bad apple, it just takes a while to see it.

Archive
09-20-2003, 09:01 AM
Posted By: <b>....</b><p>anon post<br><br>Elliot<BR>

Archive
09-20-2003, 09:21 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>My Apologies - I didn't check the bid retractions.

Archive
09-20-2003, 12:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>Why can't I find anything when I do a seller search under ID: 4773865636854?

Archive
09-20-2003, 12:22 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>his ebay id is actually "user4773865636854", but if you do a search on "usa!usa!", it will find the same stuff, since that was his old handle.

Archive
09-20-2003, 12:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>You can INDEED leave fedback when there has been NO EXCHANGE&gt; When "useretc" wins, he says he has sent money, and then leaves terrible feedback when poor seller refuses to send card that has not been paid for.<BR>When "Useretc." sells, he doesn't send the card even though he has the money from buyer--and again, leaves terrible feedback.<BR>If you all had looked up "Useretc"'s feedback he left for others, instead of trying to work out why I should have a grudge against him, you'd be a lot wiser. Actually, I beat him out of 3 cards; he beat me out of one. It was when seller tentatively offer my the card I'd lost (as second-highest bidder), and spoke of "User"s terrible feedback," that I got interested and looked him up. We both agreed that we should wait two weeks, to see if "User" will get in touch with him/<BR><BR>Elliot, I believe you're thinking of another card, which I (incomprehensibly!) won by just pennies. "User" was not involved...whoops! maybe he was--the "Cyclone" Taylor.

Archive
09-20-2003, 12:28 PM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>Thanks Scott

Archive
09-20-2003, 12:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>Scott--I tried user4773865636854 as well as usa!usa! and I get that the ID is not found. Could he have been booted by ebay?

Archive
09-20-2003, 02:50 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>I just checked the bid history and this guy actually bid BEFORE Julie on both items that she won, and DID NOT retract the bid. So what the heck's the complaint? He may have his problems, but I don't see any evidence that he bids up items and then retracts his bids.<BR><BR><a href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2751963496" target=_new>http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2751963496</a>

Archive
09-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>It's what comes after--NOTHING, but bad feedback.I beat him out of a lester Patrick, C55, a "Cyclone" Taylor, C57, and either a Malone or a Hall, C55, and he beat me out of a C57 Bernier (guy with 2 year career). As far as my resenting anything, the first thing I did when i saw he';d won the Bernier was sit and marvel at the slick piece of bidding (50.00-260.00)I don't have any trouble finding his feedback. It's "User--and that bunch of numbers.<BR><BR>Er--by the way--someone just sent me a Sports King Eddie Shore when I'd won a Morenz. Are all you hockey guys nuts (the Shore has a crease; the Morenz didn't--still..)

Archive
09-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Ben</b><p>Elliot won the Shore...hopefully they sent him the Morenz, and you can just switch with him.

Archive
09-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Posted By: <b>Peter Thomas</b><p>Julie: Have you tried any of the canadian lacross cards of the same era? Very nice and not expensive

Archive
09-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Posted By: <b>John(z28jd)</b><p>If im wrong how is his feedback so high?...i dont need you explaining stuff wrong to me,so go prattle somewhere else. He sells stuff he buys stuff he has high feedback end of story. <BR><BR>to quote you "You3:'r so---wrio4ng!!"<BR><BR>Oh yeah,you got your own email address wrong again

Archive
09-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>"User" etc has somehow switched everyhing around, so you have to go back to the middle of page six (in "comments left about others.") before the fireworks start. Also he changed the one word comment "good." to "great!"<BR><BR>Makes me no nevermind--he's not bothering me; a guy who he won a card from is on the verge of offering it to me because he hasn't heard from him. Hardly grudge-producing!

Archive
09-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Posted By: <b>j.</b><p>Do you have my Morenz? In which case, we can just exchange cards. (Actually, like yours better!)