PDA

View Full Version : 1912 Hassan Triple Folder Cobb/Moriarity PSA 6

Archive
09-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Posted By: <b>ED CLARK</b><p>Hey Guys. Just got card back from PSA graded 6. Any idea of value since it is only 2nd card graded this high with none higher?

Archive
09-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>Here's one for Brian Hodes. He might even buy it form you.

Archive
09-04-2003, 09:23 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Hodes</b><p>I guess this is my area of "expertise" (or at least I've spent a lot of money on it)...<BR><BR>There are 2 different Cobb/Moriarty cards in the T202 set. The October SMR values them both at $1900 in Ex-Mt (6). Because there are very few people actively building PSA sets I don't think that the relative scarcity from the Pop report will not likely drive that price up much further. Also, keep in mind T202 is one of the few sets where SGC has actually graded about as many as PSA (more until recently).<BR><BR>Anyway I would expect not much more than $2000. And of course if you are interested in selling or trading it I would be quite interested so please contact me at bhodes@rcn.com

Archive
09-05-2003, 05:24 PM
Posted By: <b>ED CLARK</b><p>Hey Brian<BR> Thanks for the response. When i get it back(They just sent it back to me today)I will shoot you a scan but more than likely i will list it on E-Bay with a reserve at probably a little higher than SMR and see what happens with it. I actually thought it might grade a little higher than a 6. By the way it is the Good Play at Third version. I also sent in 2 commons on a different invoice that were pretty nice but haven't received grades for them yet.Any knowledge of T201's? I sent in a few of those as well. Again Thanks for your input ED