PDA

View Full Version : Thread Thoughts

Archive
08-14-2003, 06:10 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>Do people think we should start a thread similiar to the B/S/T thread about the Mastro auction and people wanting to go partners and/or purchase specific cards from a large lot?<BR><BR>I don't want the board to become crowded with separate threads on different lots. Another alternative is to contain these requests in the B/S/T thread.<BR><BR><br><br>Elliot<BR>

Archive
08-15-2003, 02:03 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>I had suggested this before when we were working out the B/S/T thread. I don't see a problem with a seperate thread for the big auctions since there is such a limited timeframe with which to work with.<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
08-15-2003, 04:34 AM
Posted By: <b>Keith O'Leary</b><p>all for this. keith

Archive
08-15-2003, 05:11 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike McGrail</b><p>Greetings,<BR><BR>I would also be interested in joining forces with 1 or more board members.<BR><BR>Particularly interested in the lots where T cards of HOFers are involved.<BR><BR>Ciao for now,<BR><BR>Mike McGrail<BR>mikemcgrail<BR>mmcgrail@upc.nl

Archive
08-15-2003, 06:42 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Would be to let the major auction threads run their course by themselves. If folks don't want to look they don't have to. The B/S/T thread is great for everyday use but the auctions are special and I would let them stay as their own........best regards

Archive
08-15-2003, 06:52 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>If you try this I believe you will get unintended, and unpleasant results. The most obvious is when someone on the board wins a lot that several of you wanted to go in on, and then you see that person selling the cards on ebay and you get pissed off.

Archive
08-15-2003, 08:13 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan</b><p>It is going to KILL me to say this but: I agree with Leon. OUCH! that hurt.