PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Beckett Almanac

Archive
08-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Nickinvegas</b><p>Greetings from "the oven"...<BR><BR>I recieved my copy of the new Beckett Almanac(the big book) in the store on Monday. I have been critical of Becketts yearly production in the past but this year I have to say they have corrected many of the issues the book has had in the past. I have always sworn by the SCD book, but I thought I would give credit where it was due.<BR><BR>Although the vintage cards are not seperated out the cards are in true aphabetical order in this years version. In years past I found that some cards were in Alphabetical order and some were not.Making it impossible to find anything. <BR><BR>I have found that many of the pre-war(and other vitage)cards have accurate pricing,that is to say they are near what the market price is. With the exception of the T207 cards that have many cards underpriced.<BR><BR>Beckett has made several improvements to their book and the "Beckett Vintage" magazine. <BR><BR>Just thought I would post my opinion...<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Nick