PDA

View Full Version : PSA More great Customer Service!

Archive
07-29-2003, 02:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Mckee</b><p>Many of you may remember my T205 Graham that I bought off of ebay w/o a picture but since it was slabbed, I trusted the slabbing company (dummy me). When it came, it was a PSA 4 Graham Rustler's variation and the label said Cubs! Well needless to say, the seller is now " not registered". So I sent a friend over to PSA with this to get compensated for their mistake which I was told by JP that they would gladly take care of. <br><br>My bud returns and I could only laugh. PSA reslabbed the card correclty and would give NO compensation at all except Joe Orlando offered to write a letter to the seller for me. Well that is great! I am sure that letter will make a difference to the seller who is no longer registered and was a kid to begin with. A letter from Joe Orlando is worth 1-ply toilet paper to me.<br><br>So, worse case scenerio for me; PSA gets to correct their mistake and at my cost! PSA- Pathetically Sad Authenticators!

Archive
07-29-2003, 04:22 PM
Posted By: <b>DAN</b><p>f

Archive
07-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Posted By: <b>botn</b><p>Dan,<BR><BR>That sucks. PSA seems to be going the extra mile to piss off the public. Amazing at a time where there are other viable options in grading that they continue to alienate the public. <BR><BR>I wonder which business model Mr. Orlando is following. It is really too bad that the public does not make them accountable. <BR><BR>Greg<BR><BR>

Archive
07-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan</b><p>Thanks Greg and I agree, at least this one wasn't a value big deal. I can take these kind of hits. I missed you at the show, i was hoping to meet you in person. I was talking to dad about you and he seems to remember you, he was buying and selling heavy in the 80's and early 90's. You have always been great to deal with and maybe in Cleveland next year, we can meet. take care, dan.<br><br>It looks to me that Joe could force a snowball stand out of business if he was running it!

Archive
07-30-2003, 11:46 AM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p>edited

Archive
07-30-2003, 12:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Mckee</b><p>MW the pleasure was all ours! It is nice to have supporters during this nightmare. Thanks for the kind words and you and your brother also had an awesome display of items! I was fortunate enough to get 1 of the Sporting News variations you sold to young Jay from Michigan. I agree, the PSA are was dead most of the times that I walked by and SGC and Global seem to be picking up. I see pattern developing. take care and give bro my best! Dan