PDA

View Full Version : Postings on "Fraud" cards

Archive
07-09-2003, 03:08 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot&nbsp; </b><p>I think we've had enough posts on this subject to last us for a while. Ohiotarheelfan has been stopped dead in his/her tracks....no need to beat a dead horse. I think Yankees-fan is on the way out----let's limit posts on this subject to new information.<BR>Regarding Chris and his t205 Cobb, I think it's pretty clear what's going on here, and I see no need for more posts, especially since it's just denigrating into name calling. Unless you have some startling new information expect your posts to be deleted.<BR>For the time being, can we limit any new posts regarding "fraud" cards to particularly egregious examples, as I'd like to the board to calm down, and get back to posts about "real" cards. That's not to say there isn't a place on the board for the fraud type posts, but there's just been too many all at once, and I think other very important posts have been brushed aside by the onslaught.<BR><BR>Looking forward to seeing everybody in AC. Any news on the "dinner" plans?<BR><BR>regards,<BR><BR>Elliot

Archive
07-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Ben</b><p>Thank you Elliot.