PDA

View Full Version : Old World Series Programs

Archive
07-01-2003, 04:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike Snyder</b><p>I am new to posting in this forum as I have just recently registered , although I have been a regular reader of these very insightful forums. I would like to ask for some help regarding a 1940's world series program that I recently purchased. It seems to be in pristine condition. I am a bit suspicious that it may be a reprint. Pages seem very white. Is there any way to find out if it is in fact authentic. Nowhere on the program does it say 'reprint'. It only has the the original copyright date and the printing company and their logo. I took it to two seperate sports memorabilia dealers. One stated he didn't know for sure but voted on the reprint side. Another said it must be authentic because of no 'reprint'notes. Any help would be appreciated.<BR><BR>Mike

Archive
07-01-2003, 04:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Hankron</b><p>Read the next 'Tip of the Week,' as it deals specifically with this subject.<BR>

Archive
07-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Hankron</b><p>So there's isn't any confusion: by 'next' I don't meant the one (black light) I just posted, but the one that hasn't yet been posted.