PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual Forum54 Dinner/Get Together Invitation

Archive
06-19-2003, 08:40 PM
Posted By: <b>petecld</b><p>Board contributors, collectors, "lurkers" one and all, you are officially invited to the 2nd Annual Forum54 dinner!<BR><BR>It will be held at:<BR><BR>Tun Tavern Brewery & Restaurant<BR>Thursday, July 24th<BR>7:30pm<BR><BR>If you can make it, RSVP me via email and let me know how many people will be attending. Let's try to avoid what happened last year.<BR><BR>It's right inside the Sheraton Hotel which is either next to or across the street from the convention center. <BR><BR>I waited for word from a friend of mine who had been to Atlantic City looking for recommendations and he mentioned Angelo's Fairmount Tavern which is about 10 minutes away from the convention center so this could be a good place to try on another evening.

Archive
06-19-2003, 11:32 PM
Posted By: <b>JC</b><p>Hello Pete, I will be there with 2 other people. I owe Leon and Dan a Hotdog.

Archive
06-20-2003, 06:47 PM
Posted By: <b>scott brockelman</b><p>in response to the invitation, i accept for both myself and my foster son LEON, we will gladly attend the dinner and would like to do the other establisment on another night.<BR><BR>again, i would state that EVERYONE is welcome at my table at the national, even the ones i offend due to my personal views, my views have nothing to do with vintage baseball card collecting.<BR><BR>my dream is to have a BCD vs Brooks pay per view bout at the convention center, hell i can take em both!, but Brooks scares me the most!<BR><BR>scott<BR><BR><BR><BR>