PDA

View Full Version : verkman auction

Archive
06-05-2003, 06:31 AM
Posted By: <b>david</b><p>is anyone bidding in his latest auction. he might be off by at least three grades most of the time but the auction closes tonight and there are some good types out there, including a spotted tie and some beat up e125's. there is also a sgc graded t205 joss. what do people think of the current bid prices for some of these cards

Archive
06-05-2003, 07:38 AM
Posted By: <b>Adam J. Baxter</b><p><BR>I stumbled upon the Verkman auction a couple weeks ago and threw in a couple bids on some items, but I have noticed that the activity on this auction has seemed to be a little bit on the light side.

Archive
06-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Posted By: <b>Glen V</b><p>I like the comments in the auction rules (bottom of auction catagories page):<BR><BR>"In order to keep our buyers premium below the industry standard of 15%, no credit or charge cards can be accepted for this auction."<BR><BR>"3. There is a 15% buyers premium added to the final selling price."<BR><BR>HUH?

Archive
06-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Posted By: <b>rod</b><p>Verkman's auctions have interesting stuff. But the catalogs are loaded with typos, especially the new one.His catalog prices are reasonable, but the auction minimums seem kind of steep.