PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Peruvian mummy wrap inhabited!

Archive
06-01-2003, 09:52 PM
Posted By: <b>julie</b><p>As some of you know, I purchased a 400X microscope to check my photo I'd won from Mastro==cause i wasn't sure HE"D ever checked it. As it turned out, they did, but not under 100X, as David Rudd suggested. Anyway it passed the test. It's an albumen print.<BR><BR>The microscope was made for kids, 8 and up, though the lenses go up to 400X. It came with sealed =in-glass piece if "genuine Peruvian mummy wrap"! I just got around to looking at it today, under 400x. There is ONE live thing in there, and another, which may or may not be (after taking the mummy wrap slide away, I discovered that I could still see eveything i saw with it there--the back of my eye, dust on the lense, etc--except "Sluggo" and "Speedo.") So. End of report.<BR><BR>Hey, you mean,, this isn't about vintasge baseball cards? How can you say such a thing. I'm dreadfully insulted.

Archive
06-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Hankron</b><p>Julie, with a microscope of that high of power, you might be able to read Fleetwood Walker's mind.<BR><BR>Some of the best microscopes are marketed for kids, so there's never shame in owning a microscope with leopard spots or racing stripes.