PDA

View Full Version : Plastic sheets for T206s

Archive
03-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Posted By: <b>effe</b><p>Do they still make these and if so, where can I pick some up? Thanks in advance, John

Archive
03-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>They do still make them. My local card shop sometimes has them (15 pocket), but unless you live near Orange County California, that won't help you. I've also had luck getting odd sized sheets from Lin Terry. I have an old flyer from them that lists an 18 pocket version for T206s. They are (or about 2 years ago were) at www.linterry.com and 1-800-LINTERR.<BR><BR>Paul

Archive
03-29-2003, 06:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>(an inert plastic which keeps acid out). You need two small "snugs" for each card. Cut a corner from one, big enough to slip entire card in--but not much bigger. Then put the card in its little pocket inside a small "snug," ; four to each side of a Vario Lighthouse stockpage from the Subway Stamp Shop.<BR><BR>Snugs, and all information about them: Mark Macrae, <BR>MMa3026559@aol.com. he now sells them officially, not just to friends and acquaintences. You might ask him about the Subway Stamp Shop, too.<BR><BR>Lighthouse Vario Stockpages: Subway Stamp Shop, 1-800-221-9960.You can buy as few as 5.<BR><BR>None of this will break you! Mark buys Subways fancy albums; I just stick the pages in a cheap 3-ring binder (though I guess 35 3-ring binders is no longer going to avoid attention...)

Archive
03-30-2003, 06:47 AM
Posted By: <b>Cy</b><p>Hi,<BR><BR>I bought a box of 100 15-pocket Ultra-Pro Hologram Pages, no PVC-Acid Free from a guy named John Penuel. His E-mail address is:<BR><BR>jpent@earthlink.net<BR><BR>The price was $20.00 delivered. He was very nice and prompt. He will also sell less than a full box, too.<BR><BR>I hope this helps.<BR><BR>Cy

Archive
03-30-2003, 10:17 AM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>I keep all my tobacco and caramel cards in Ultra Pro Hologram Archival no PVC mylar pages. They have crystal clarity and offer the best protection of any pages. No one knows what will happen to all those cards sealed up in the graded card tombs, so to me these pages are a no-brainer for storage ease, ready access, allowing the cards to "breathe", and display eye-appeal.

Archive
05-21-2003, 08:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Wizard</b><p>Julie,<BR><BR>Can you explain these mylar snugs? - I don't quite understand.

Archive
05-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Posted By: <b>julie</b><p>...

Archive
05-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p><a href="http://www.cardsnetwork.com/supplies/page.htm" target=_new>http://www.cardsnetwork.com/supplies/page.htm</a><BR><BR>$15 a box.