PDA

View Full Version : is the a checklist for m-116s ???

Archive
04-21-2003, 08:24 AM
Posted By: <b>tom mcconnell</b><p><BR>does anyone know of a checklist of teams im trying to im trying to find all the tigers but there r some i dont know and the books i have do have the names of the players with the team any help with find all the detroit players m116s would be highly apreciated

Archive
04-21-2003, 01:29 PM
Posted By: <b>brian parker</b><p>The best study I have seen of the M116 set was an article written by Lew Lipset that was published in issue #6 of the VCBC. It is especially interesting because it deals with the set based upon series, and discusses the relative difficulty amongst the 24 series. Although it does not list the cards grouped by team, it does list the players alphabetically and the team is mentioned for each player.<BR> <BR>The Beckett Almanac does group the cards by team, and since I would rather do this than clean the house, I will list the Detroit players below:<BR><BR>Heine Beckendorf<BR>Donie Bush<BR>Ty Cobb<BR>Sam Crawford<BR>Jim Delahanty<BR>Bill Donovan<BR>Hugh Jennings<BR>Davy Jones<BR>Tom Jones<BR>Chick Lathers<BR>Matty McIntyre<BR>George Moriarty<BR>George Mullin<BR>Charley O'Leary<BR>Hub Pernoll<BR>Boss Schmidt<BR>Oscar Stanage<BR>Sailor Stroud<BR>Ed Summers<BR>Ed Willett<BR>Ralph Works<BR><BR><BR>Brian (not a Detroit Tiger)

Archive
04-22-2003, 02:05 PM
Posted By: <b>tomm mcconnell</b><p>ty brian