PDA

View Full Version : EBay 2716870807

Archive
03-13-2003, 08:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Rich Jacobs</b><p>If anyone is thinking of buying this 1914 Cracker Jack Hooper--don't. It's a stolen image from an auction I won last December: no. 1981227244.

Archive
03-13-2003, 09:54 AM
Posted By: <b>Todd (nolemmings)</b><p>Oh yeah, the guy selling the Gimbel's Wagner (a couple threads down)also selling out of the orient, zero feedback and using a private auction, with a description that ends:<BR><BR>(Wagner)<BR>I accept credit cards through PAYPAL (Confirmed)only...Payment for this auction must be received within 3 days of auctions end. Since I am a new seller, You can contact me by phone to ensure that I am a good seller. <BR><BR>(Hooper)<BR>Payment can be made by Paypal "confirmed" only within 3 days of the auction end. If you have any questions or if you would like to ensure I am a serious seller, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail. <BR><BR>It's a small world after all.<BR>Todd

Archive
03-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Posted By: <b>Rich Jacobs</b><p>At the same time I won the Hooper, another bidder won a 1914 Cracker Jack Chief Bender. I suspect that 2716155194 is yet another purloined scan--it has exactly the same language from yet another zero feedback new seller.