PDA

View Full Version : Old Judge uncut sheet

Archive
02-15-2003, 08:10 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve Tuttle</b><p> Wow. You never know what you might find fishing around on the internet. This is from the Library of Congress collection.<BR><BR> (The link looks weird but it worked in a test...)<BR><BR> I hate it when people ask this sort of thing, but I'm going to ask it anyway. What would something like this bring in on the open market?<BR><BR> Thanks, Steve Tuttle<BR><BR> <a href="http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?bbpix:1:./temp/~ammem_jgAi::@@@mdb=manz,eaa,aap,aaeo,rbaapcbib,aa sm,ftvbib,aaodyssey,hh,gottscho,mharendt,bbpix,bbc ards,magbell,berl,lbcoll,rbpebib,calbkbib,tccc,lhb cbbib,cdn,cwband,cwnyhs,gmd,mtaft,cwar,cola,consrv bib,bdsbib,coolbib,coplandbib,curt,dag,musdibib,fs aall,mfd,papr,aep,fine,fmuever,dcm,cmns,flwpabib,a fcreed,cowellbib,toddbib,lomaxbib,ngp,afcwwgbib,ha ybib,raelbib,gottlieb,mtj,alad,wpa,mal,scsm,mcc,my mhiwebib,mmorse,aipn,ncpm,ncpsbib,afcwip,fawbib,om hbib,pan,afcpearl,vv,wpapos,psbib,pin,presp,lhbprb ib,qlt,ncr,relpet,mussm,dukesm,mesnbib,llstbib,den n,amss,uncall,fpnas,svybib,runyon,wtc,detr,hlaw,lh bumbib,upboverbib,varstg,horyd,mgw,hawp,nawbib,suf frg,nfor" target=_new>http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?bbpix:1:./temp/~ammem_jgAi::@@@mdb=manz,eaa,aap,aaeo,rbaapcbib,aa sm,ftvbib,aaodyssey,hh,gottscho,mharendt,bbpix,bbc ards,magbell,berl,lbcoll,rbpebib,calbkbib,tccc,lhb cbbib,cdn,cwband,cwnyhs,gmd,mtaft,cwar,cola,consrv bib,bdsbib,coolbib,coplandbib,curt,dag,musdibib,fs aall,mfd,papr,aep,fine,fmuever,dcm,cmns,flwpabib,a fcreed,cowellbib,toddbib,lomaxbib,ngp,afcwwgbib,ha ybib,raelbib,gottlieb,mtj,alad,wpa,mal,scsm,mcc,my mhiwebib,mmorse,aipn,ncpm,ncpsbib,afcwip,fawbib,om hbib,pan,afcpearl,vv,wpapos,psbib,pin,presp,lhbprb ib,qlt,ncr,relpet,mussm,dukesm,mesnbib,llstbib,den n,amss,uncall,fpnas,svybib,runyon,wtc,detr,hlaw,lh bumbib,upboverbib,varstg,horyd,mgw,hawp,nawbib,suf frg,nfor</a>

Archive
02-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Posted By: <b>Julie</b><p>And why is the link 5 miles long, like a tobacco auctioneer's patter?

Archive
02-16-2003, 01:24 PM
Posted By: <b>fkw</b><p>I always thought the sheet was some sort of proof sheet, especially since it is B&W not Sepia like the cards. I dont know for sure, Im sure others may know more about the history of the sheet. Frank

Archive
02-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Posted By: <b>david</b><p>a sheet just sold in the dec lelands auction for about 30,000. i think it was the same sheet that is shown in lipsets encyclopedia

Archive
02-16-2003, 04:58 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>leon

Archive
02-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian C Daniels</b><p>sell me a few more of whatn I paid you for for a real deal!!!!!