PDA

View Full Version : Ebay's stupidity, (again)

Archive
02-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>This one really frosts me. I listed a Mint copy of the book Playboy: Inside the Mansion about the history of the Mansion and tons of pictures of Hef and the bunnies and centerfolds. A buyer hit the BIN immediately and PayPaled me. Two hours later I get a notice of sale cancellation from Ebay because I posted it in the section "Playboy before 1980" and it wasn't a magazine issued before 1980. They refunded the listing price and fee (I think, at least they said they would). The sale still went through and both seller (me) and buyer were happy.<BR>The point of all this is that it is verbotten to list a Playboy book in the Playboy magazine section, even though the pictures contained centerfolds and other items from before 1980 and yet the NASA goons can cut out pieces of pages from baseball magazines and post them in the Vintage CARD section with no problemo. Something is rotten in Denmark, or Ebayland. Maybe if the Ebay police spent more time in the card section instead of the girlie magazine section, they'd do something constructive, like chunk all those damn fake cards off ebay.<BR>My 2 cents worth...

Archive
02-05-2003, 12:17 PM
Posted By: <b>B C Daniels</b><p>in "Card" catagories!