PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hileman and Robert Luce are now the head graders at SGC

Archive
01-18-2003, 03:47 PM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p>Scott Hileman and Robert Luce have been accurately grading vintage cards at SGC for quite some time. They are experienced and well-seasoned veterans of this hobby and will maintain the same great service that they are currently providing. <BR><BR>For my money, and I think experienced vintage collectors would agree, Scott and Bob are now two of the top three most talented graders in the business. Period.<BR><BR>Sorry, no bombshells today. It's business as usual for SGC.<BR>

Archive
01-18-2003, 07:25 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>You are correct MW. I used the wrong words today. "Bombshell" refers to some earth shattering news, usually of the negative connotation. This was merely a change of personnel for 2 companies and a good situation for all....sorry about that...best regards

Archive
01-18-2003, 08:44 PM
Posted By: <b>RC_McKenzie</b><p>Good Luck, dudes. If you see any submission forms with my name on them, keep my return address the same, sratch out my name and put "MW" on there before you grade them.

Archive
01-18-2003, 09:23 PM
Posted By: <b>David Williams</b><p>&lt;Scott and Bob are now two of the top three most talented graders in the business.&gt;<BR>Who's the third? I'm assuming someone "in the business" currently working as an active grader?

Archive
01-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p>edited