PDA

View Full Version : Pre-1900 Material in Upcoming Major Auctions

Archive
01-16-2003, 09:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller&nbsp; </b><p>I got a call from Rob Lifson yesterday telling me about some of the wonderful things in the April Mastro auction. For you type collectors there are the following individual cards--N167, Lone Jack, Just So, K-Bats Team Card, Large Gypsy Queen, Duke Cabinet, Four Base Hits(the Clarkson I once owned) and many more that I'de probably remember if it wasn't for those chemicals in the early 1970s. <BR>Barry Sloate's February auction has a copy of the Sol White book and a Behel Old Judge.<BR>Lew Lipset's April auction has a K-Bat team cabinet.<BR>Looks like the vintage material will be flowing early in 03.<BR>Save those pennies!

Archive
01-16-2003, 10:02 AM
Posted By: <b>Todd (nolemmings)</b><p>Any info as to the Just So card--name and condition- would be appreciated. Todd

Archive
01-16-2003, 10:14 AM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>Rob told me and I forgot

Archive
01-16-2003, 03:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>...

Archive
01-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug Allen</b><p>The Yum Yum is of Keefe. Also just got in a G&B of Keefe. This one was a great story. A women opened up and old trunk and it fell out. Amazing enough that it was a baseball card, but a rare type card and HOFer to boot.

Archive
01-17-2003, 09:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian C Daniels</b><p>T-bob registered joke!