PDA

View Full Version : nice centering!

Archive
11-14-2002, 04:38 PM
Posted By: <b>effe&nbsp; </b><p><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1575223561" target=_new>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1575223561</a>

Archive
11-14-2002, 05:12 PM
Posted By: <b>brian parker</b><p>This card has nice centering if you happen to be stuck in a mine shaft (not sure what this means, but dagnab if I'm not determined to clutter the board with it).<BR><BR>Brian

Archive
11-15-2002, 08:38 PM
Posted By: <b>T206Monsta</b><p>This is Vivian Barning of the old Baseball Hobby News. I believe it pre-dated SCD and most others. What fond memories of getting off the school bus, racing home to see if the BHN arrived. The good ol' days! And they were good!

Archive
11-15-2002, 08:45 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>She is one of the really bright spots on ebay - great communication, very pleasant, etc. Perfect example of how being customer-oriented pays off.<br><br>

Archive
11-16-2002, 05:46 AM
Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><BR> Hi Scott<BR> I agree dealing with Vivian is a pleasure. She is always prompt in shipping and returning email. I only wish some of her Drum's were in better condition. <BR> later brian

Archive
11-16-2002, 04:49 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>Do any of you remember a guy named Paul Marchant? I believe he was in Missouri somewhere. I used to receive catalogs from him in the mid to late 70's and I still have several of them packed away.

Archive
11-16-2002, 04:50 PM
Posted By: <b>effe</b><p>sorry, that last message was me

Archive
11-16-2002, 06:42 PM
Posted By: <b>brian parker</b><p>Actually I have dealt with her on a previous occasion, and the transaction went off without a hitch, it arrived lickety-split, and I was completely satisfied with the accurate description of the card (the lot had no scan). So the mine shaft comment was a bit uncalled for on my part. She probably had a previous lot listing that used this centering sentence, and accidently left it in on this one. I've made the same mistake before while listing--it's easy to do.<BR><BR>Brian