PDA

View Full Version : Sports Photograph Book

Archive
11-09-2002, 10:15 PM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>Looking for photograph contributions:<BR><BR>I'm working on the book, 'Guide to Sports Photographs,' which will be finished in early 2003. The book will liberally illustrated, will cover sports in general, from 1839 (invention of practical photograph) to current. If anyone owns interesting photographs (baseball or other sports, even bowling) and will like them to possibly appear in the book contact me.<BR><BR>Due to the scope of the book, I am looking for a wide variety of types and interesting photos, from all sports and eras. This inclues nice examples of tintypes, cabinet cards, cdvs, stereoviews, flexichrome, glass slides, snapshots, panoramas, real photo postcards, unusual real photo trading cards, modern photographs and out of the ordinary types. As this book covers all types and forms of photographs, not just 'high end', the photograph does not have to be expensive.<BR><BR>There will be no payment for images used, but full credit will be given in the book.<BR><BR>Thanks and my address is linked above.

Archive
11-10-2002, 09:33 AM
Posted By: <b>Andy Baran</b><p>Feel free to use the image of my Peck & Snyder CDV if you choose.