PDA

View Full Version : Another Bad Day at the Auction Block

Archive
11-07-2002, 07:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>Well, it looks like Lew Lipset's beat up, rebacked Harry Wright card is now approaching $2,000. The nice one that SportsCardsPlus had for $3,200 is now looking like a bargain. I guess I'll have to keep searching.

Archive
11-07-2002, 11:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Kenny Cole</b><p>Paul,<BR><BR>I feel your pain. I had pretty much decided that the Wright card would be mine. Then I got the dreaded update informing me that it had been rebacked. What a bummer. I really want that card, but I decided it wasn't worth $908 in that condition, much less what its up to now. I guess several other people disagree with me about that.<BR><BR>Having bowed out early, I was hoping you'd get that one so that I didn't have to bid against you the next time around. Oh well. Such is life I guess. Did you do OK on the Connor? I sure hope so.<BR><BR>Kenny

Archive
11-08-2002, 07:04 AM
Posted By: <b>Keith O'Leary</b><p>Would really love to get my hands on one of these for my type collection. Also not sure if this is within the rules of the forum and let me know if it isn't Leon and I will file it away.<BR><BR>Would anyone be willing to go halves or any portion there of on this lot with me? I'd even be willing to stay silent if someone would make me a promise beforehand. Have no preference which one as long as its one of the nicer ones. Otherwise, I'm going for the gusto. Thanks, Keith<BR>