PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in helping to compile Old Judge checklist?

Archive
10-30-2002, 09:29 AM
Posted By: <b>Todd (nolemmings)</b><p>I know the big books sometimes carry a complete pose/variation checklist, but I'm trying to compile one on a spreadsheet (very handy to have checklists on the computer). I started this project with hopes that I could finish before I turned 117 years old. Right now it doesn't look promising.<BR><BR>My goal: 1)list all players, last name first (easier to sort); 2)list teams, positions and pose variations; and, 3)list year of issue.<BR><BR>So far: #1 done; teams done somewhat-but teams not matched to each variation; all variations covered for first 25 or so players only; and, no years of issue assigned yet.<BR><BR>I figure with the help of 3-5 people, this project could be completed and shared within a reasonable time, and hope someone is willing to take on this challenge. Let me know.<BR>regards......... Todd<BR><BR>P.S. next project: Zeenuts

Archive
10-30-2002, 11:30 AM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>I have just provided Bob Lemke with some information concerning unlisted player/team Old Judge cards. I think the British Cartophilic Society is planning to update it's Old Judge listing and I have offered my help in that effort. I would think that they will probably computerize their list so you may end up with what you are looking for without having to do the grunt work.