PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have access to the PSA pop report

Archive
10-07-2002, 03:59 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey Folks,<BR>Does anyone have access to the PSA pop report? I am interested in seeing what the highest graded Kalamazoo N690 card is? I am talking about the individual cards and not the team cards or cabinets (although a cabinet might be too big to encapsulate). Also, if they have graded any Robinson/Mann cards, I would be interested in knowing what it/they are graded? I am thinking about listing a high grade Mann/Robinson tonight and would like to be as accurate as possible. SGC says, online, that the highest Kalamazoo they have graded is a 70, which is mine...thanks in advance for your help....best regards

Archive
10-07-2002, 04:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Bill Cornell</b><p>Leon-<BR><BR>They have none listed. Could mean they haven't graded any or maybe they just haven't gotten around to making the data available.<BR><BR>$99 for a PSA subscription... I wince when I think about that purchase. The company withholds the data that they promise to their subscribers (see above), does a sub-par job grading vintage cards, and has terrible turnaround times and pricing relative to SGC. Boo!<BR><BR>Bill

Archive
10-07-2002, 04:52 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Another board member, who would rather not post, which is fine, told me the same thing. I guess, if I list it, I will just say it is the highest graded one SGC has done.....thanks again.....case closed...

Archive
10-07-2002, 06:45 PM
Posted By: <b>Jay Miller</b><p>Leon--You just bought the card. Why are you selling it already?