PDA

View Full Version : ebay 'turbo lister'

Archive
10-05-2002, 09:43 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Have any of you used this product? Anything to be wary of? Thanks. I continue to put off my huge auction because of the market, but reviewed Turbo Lister yesterday and it looks like you can get everything lined up well in advance, then schedule your auctions to run whenever you like. <br><br>

Archive
10-05-2002, 09:47 AM
Posted By: <b>jeff s</b><p>but I'm a big fan of Mister Lister, its predecessor. I just read about TL, and it looks a little clunkier than ML for my purposes, but like I said, I haven't tried it. Also note that if you "schedule" your auctions to start at some point in the future, they charge you a dime an auction for the service (I think).

Archive
10-05-2002, 11:21 AM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>and ebay changed the categories so it is out of date.

Archive
10-05-2002, 11:34 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>I just attempted to use it and it was great, but as you said, it requires that you use the old categories! (you get an error if you attempt to over-ride with the new category numbers). Still, you can edit listings to change categories once it's on ebay.<BR><BR>I think this will work for me. Off to see the Hannibal Lechter prequel - should get me in the mood for a big rare steak tonight.<br><br>